Volunteer Management Training Course
Whether you involve 1 or 1,000 volunteers, your organisation needs to ensure it manages volunteers effectively - and by that, we mean everything from how an individual volunteer fits in and works along side paid staff (if you have them) to creating and maintaining extended volunteer programmes. Central to any successful volunteering programme, big or small, is effective volunteer management.
Below you can find details of our newly redesigned four module Volunteer Management Training Course.
Planning for Volunteer Involvement
- Preparing for volunteer involvement
- Volunteer motivations
- Identifying and developing volunteer role descriptions
Volunteer Recruitment and Selection
- Effective advertising
- Screening techniques
- Interviews and volunteer selection
Day-to-Day Management of Volunteers
- Induction and volunteer agreements
- Support and supervision
- Resolving difficult situations
- Exit interviews
Designing a Policy for Volunteer Involvement
- Defining policy
- Designing a volunteer policy document
It is expected that participants will attend all four modules as they are designed as part of a continuum.